Experience some of Victoria’s best driving roads and views whilst exploring the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges. This lush natural haven spoils you with the choice of superb food and wine, relaxing accommodation, boutique shopping ancient forests and stunning scenery.
- See Australia’s wildlife up close at the Healesville Sanctuary.
- Dine at one of the superb wineries for lunch or dinner.
- Drive on scenic winding roads through Victoria’s countryside.
- Enjoy lunch and a stroll through Marysville, Healesville, Yarra Glen and Warburton.
- Stroll through some of the best farmers markets and enjoy some of the local produce they have on offer.
- Stunning rainforest scenery.
- Take a ride on Melbourne’s famous icon; Puffing Billy steam train.
- Enjoy a picnic in one the sun-kissed gardens or national parks.
- Enjoy devonshire tea, breakfast or lunch in Olinda, Sassafras or Belgravde, followed by a stroll through the boutique shops.
- Take in the artistic sights at William Ricketts Sanctuary.
- See Melbourne from the Sky High Observatory.