Travel through the charming towns dotted around Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges and celebrate the enriching effects of water, from the luxury spas, the decadent food and wine, and the lush environment.
- Pamper yourself in one of the many mineral springs that Daylesford and Hepburn Springs have to offer.
- Dine at one of the many restaurants serving sumptuous local food and wines, in accommodation fit for kings, and at shops and galleries displaying unique local wares.
- Shop foe the freshest ingredients at local farm gates selling fruit, vegetables, cheeses, meats and wines.
- Relax at one of 40 wineries to sample local wine and food.
- On the road from Melbourne to Daylesford, stop for a walk and picnic at Hanging Rock or enjoy the heritage homes and gardens in Mount Macedon.
- Shop at the boutique shops in Macedon, Kilmore, Kyneton, Woodend and Daylesford.